Tracxn Technologies IPO: Tracxn Technologies IPO of Rs 309.38 crore, backed by Flipkart’s founder, will be open for investment on October 10, 2022. For this, three days, i.e., October 12, 2022, will be able to bid. The market intelligence service has set the price range that will be used for Tracxn Technologies IPO at Rs75 to the equity share at Rs80. Find out all the information concerning the issue…
1. Price for IPO The company has set the price range for its public offer between Rs75 and 80 per equity share.
2. IPO date: The three-day subscription to the issue will open on October 10, 2022, and will be open for bidding till October 12, 2022.
3. IPO GMP: Shares of Tracxn Technologies Ltd are not yet traded in the gray market. Hence, Trax Technologies IPO GMP is not available to date.
4. IPO size: The company will raise funds of ₹ 309.38 crores through IPO.
5. Public issue: The IPO is a book-build issue and is entirely OFS in nature.
6. IPO lots size A bidder is able to submit an application in at minimum one lot.
7. Allotment date: The tentative date for the allotment of shares is October 17, 2022.
8. IPO listing: IPO is proposed to be listed on both BSE and NSE. This IPO can be listed on October 20, 2022.
9. IPO registration agent: Link Intime India Private Limited is appointed the official registrar for Public Issues.
10. IPO review: Talking about the company fundamentals, Abhay Doshi, Founder of UnlistedArena.com, said, “Trexon has emerged as a major player in private market data services provider, providing enterprise-grade data curation. The company based in India has an advantage in its operations. More impactful than its global competitors. Since this IPO is of the whole OFS, the proceeds will not be available to the company. The company was making a loss till FY22 and has posted positive results for FY23.
ऑनलाइन कमाई करना चाहते हैं या ब्लॉगिंग सीखना चाहते हैं तो हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल Techno 4 India पर विजिट करें